PROPRIO FOOT is an adaptive prosthetic device for low to moderately active below-knee amputees that mimics natural foot motion. Motor-powered ankle motion increases ground clearance and reduces the risk of tripping and falling. This allows users to traverse different kinds of terrain in a natural and secure way.
• Increases ground clearance, reduces the risk of trips and falls and enhances safety and gait quality.
• Enables users to focus on their surroundings, instead of the walking terrain, offering a high degree of ground compliance, on all kinds of surfaces.
• Reduces strain on knees, hips and back.
• Enhances stability, efficiency and comfort on inclines, declines and stairs.
• Maintains symmetry and alignment while changing shoes.