The industry standard in polycentric knees, the Total Knee, has been redesigned and given a whole new look. Now the knee is stronger and more durable. This is the go-to knee for superior shock absorption, increased comfort and a more natural gait. Mid-swing shortening offers increased toe clearance during swing to prevent hip-hiking and the 3-phase hydraulic swing control accommodates changes in walking speed. Plus, the adjustable stance flexion feature mimics the knee flexion that occurs during early stance, reducing shock and stress on the residual limb.
• Designed for multi-speed ambulators.
• Polycentric knee with geometric locking system.
• Swing control adjustments through 3-phase (3-valve) hydraulic system.
• Adjustable stance flexion.
• Adjustable extension promoter.
• Low build height, useful for long transfemoral limbs or knee disarticulation.